is a unique institution at an historic time. It has a commitment to real excellence in both Torah and general studies, a real Torah U’mada hashkafa, an unwavering support of Medinat Yisrael, a focus on chesed and community service, and, especially, warmth, spirituality and an incredibly dedicated faculty and administration who connect with the students. The TABC Education Committee serves to support TABC in its commitment to these ideals and to assist in assuring that the students will succeed both now and in the future.
The Education Committee serves the administration in an advisory capacity in both curricular and co-curricular areas. We work on discrete projects which are undertaken in conjunction with the administration and with direct cooperation of administrators and faculty. Our approach is positive, practical and goal-oriented.
Projects have included:
- Research into a number of curricular areas, including biology, chemistry, ivrit and tanach
- Facilitation and initiation of co- and extra-curricular activities, including the school newspaper, outdoors club and debate team
- Expansion of support services
- Development of the hadracha program
- Investigation into potential uses of educational technology
Our goal is to help TABC continue to grow and enrich the educational experience of every student.
TABC Education Committee 2012-2013
Pam Ennis Co-Chair
Miriam Berman Co-Chair
Rachel Friedman Founding Chairperson (2008-2012)