A COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- A non-refundable application fee of $150.00
- 1-2 paragraph typed essay that describes your unique qualities and strengths that will help you contribute as a student to TABC.
- Headshot photo
- Most recent grade report card
- IEP or 504 Plan evaluation (if applicable)
You can find the application by clicking here.
Follow these helpful instructions for New Account Users:
- Select the blue "Create Account" link to create a TABC username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button.
- Once you receive a TABC password you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admissions process, and learn more about TABC.
Please note: Applications are auto-saved and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your account.
Once the application is received and processed, a member of our admissions team will contact you to determine the next steps.
For questions please contact Maya Engler, Director of Admissions at email@example.com, or call 201-837-7696 ext. 600.