Thank you for your interest in TABC!
TABC is a yeshiva which promotes an unwavering commitment to Torah study and academic achievement. We welcome inquiries from qualified students in good academic standing. Initial contact should be made through the Admissions Office. Current class size will determine the school's ability to accept a student as a transfer. TABC’s Support Services Program has limited availability, and candidates for this program will be notified if the program is at capacity.
In order to assess whether TABC is the right high school for your son, please begin by submitting an online application.
A COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- A non-refundable application fee of $150.00
- 1-2 paragraph typed essay that describes your unique qualities and strengths that will help you contribute as a student to TABC.
- Headshot photo
- Most recent grade report card
- IEP or 504 Plan evaluation (if applicable)
You can find the application by clicking here.
Follow these helpful instructions for New Account Users:
- Select the blue "Create Account" link to create a TABC username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button.
- Once you receive a TABC password you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admissions process, and learn more about TABC.
Please note: Applications are auto-saved and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your account.
Once the application is received and processed, a member of our admissions team will contact you to determine the next steps.
For questions please contact P'nina Seplowitz, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-837-7696 x 607.