The TABC Admissions Timeline
The staff at TABC strives to assist prospective students and their families in the momentous decision-making process of choosing the right high school. We have simplified the admissions process to encourage ease and transparency.
- On November 6, 2016 TABC hosted its Open House.
- Applications for the Freshman class must be received by December 15, 2016.
- Once your application has been completed, we will contact you to schedule a Visitation Day and an Interview. Visitation Days provide the opportunity for prospective students to participate in stimulating classes and meet our caring administrators, dedicated faculty, rebbeim and wonderful students. Prospective students and their parents will be contacted to schedule an interview with a member of the Admissions staff. Seventh grade report cards as well as first semester 8th grade report cards should be submitted at the interview.
- Elementary schools submit transcripts and principal and faculty recommendations.
- Acceptance letters are mailed in February 14, 2017
- Registration due in March 3, 2017.