Thank you for your interest in TABC!
A COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- A non-refundable application fee of $150.00
- Typed 1-2 paragraph essay that describes your unique qualities and strengths that will help you contribute as a student to TABC.
- Headshot photo
- 7th grade report card (or most current grade report card)
- Standardized test scores (Terra Nova / Stanford / MAPP, etc.)
- IEP or 504 Plan evaluation (if applicable)
Applications are auto-saved and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your account.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS ONCE YOU CLICK ON THE 2020 ONLINE APPLICATION BUTTON BELOW.
For New Account Users:
- Select the blue "Create Account" link to create a TABC username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button.
- Once you receive a TABC password you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admissions process, and learn more about TABC.
For Existing Account Users:
- Login in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the +Apply Another Child link on the right side of the page.
For any questions, please contact P'nina Seplowitz, Director of Admissions.