How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in TABC!
TABC's application will be posted on October 3rd, 2022.
A COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- A non-refundable application fee of $150.00
- Typed 1-2 paragraph essay that describes your unique qualities and strengths that will help you contribute as a student to TABC
- Headshot photo
- 7th grade report card (or most current grade report card)
- Standardized test scores (Terra Nova / Stanford / MAP, etc.)
- IEP or 504 Plan evaluation (if applicable)
Additionally, all applicants for 9th grade are required to take the Yeshiva High School Placement Exam (formerly the BJE's), comprised of the Judaic Studies JSAT level 8 exam. If your child attends a non-participating middle school and needs to register for the JSAT test, please visit the Consortium of Jewish Day Schools site and click the “Order JSAT Level 8 – ‘Out of Network’ Students” link to select a location and register. Any questions about registration should be directed to Rabbi Tzvi Daum at [email protected].
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS ONCE YOU CLICK ON THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON BELOW.
For New Account Users:
- Select the blue "Create Account" link to create a TABC username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button.
- Once you receive a TABC password you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admissions process, and learn more about TABC.
For Existing Account Users:
- Login in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the +Apply Another Child link on the right side of the page.
Applications are auto-saved and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your account.
For any questions, please contact Maya Engler, Director of Admissions.