How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in TABC!
A COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- A non-refundable application fee of $150.00
- Typed 1-2 paragraph essay that describes your unique qualities and strengths that will help you contribute as a student to TABC
- Headshot photo
- 7th grade report card (or most current grade report card)
- Standardized test scores (Terra Nova / Stanford / MAP, etc.)
- IEP or 504 Plan evaluation (if applicable)
Applications are auto-saved and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your account.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS ONCE YOU CLICK ON THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON BELOW.
For New Account Users:
- Select the blue "Create Account" link to create a TABC username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button.
- Once you receive a TABC password you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admissions process, and learn more about TABC.
For Existing Account Users:
- Login in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the +Apply Another Child link on the right side of the page.
For any questions, please contact Maya Engler, Director of Admissions.