Thank you for your interest in TABC!
A COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- A non-refundable application fee of $150.00
- Typed essay
- Please write a 1-2 paragraph essay that describes your unique qualities and strengths that will help you contribute as a student to TABC.
- Headshot photo
- 7th grade report card
- Standardized test scores ( Terra Nova / Stanford / MAPP, etc.)
- IEP or 504 Plan evaluation (if applicable)
Applications are auto-saved and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your account.
Please note - once you click on the 2019 ONLINE APPLICATION button below, you will need to follow these instructions:
For New Account Users:
- Select the blue "Create Account" link to create a TABC username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button.
- Once you receive a TABC password you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admissions process, and learn more about TABC.
For Existing Account Users:
- Login in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the +Apply Another Child link on the right side of the page.
For any questions, please contact P'nina Seplowitz, Director of Admissions.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION IS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2019.