The TABC Admissions Timeline
The staff at TABC strives to assist prospective students and their families in the momentous decision-making process of choosing the right high school. We have simplified the admissions process to encourage ease and transparency.
- The 2017 Open House will take place on Sunday, October 29, 2017.
- Applications for the Freshman class must be received by December 15, 2017.
- Seventh grade report cards should be submitted at time of application.
- Once your application has been completed, we will contact you to schedule a Visitation Day and an Interview. Visitation Days provide the opportunity for prospective students to participate in stimulating classes and meet our caring administrators, dedicated faculty, rebbeim and wonderful students. Prospective students and their parents will be contacted to schedule an interview with a member of the Admissions staff.
- Elementary schools submit transcripts and principal and faculty recommendations.
- Acceptance letters are mailed on February 13, 2018
- Registration due by March 5, 2018.