TABC Leadership Kollel
The TABC Leadership Kollel is an exciting initiative at TABC that provides motivated bnai Torah with the opportunity to be part of a specialized limudei kodesh program. The TABC Leadership Kollel is a two-year commitment beginning in 9th grade, which aims to empower young leaders and train our students to become active and contributing members of Talmud Torah in our local Jewish community and beyond. A select group of applicants will be chosen to participate in the TABC Leadership Kollel under the mentorship of our Limudei Kodesh Principal, Rabbi Ezra Wiener.
Participation in the TABC Leadership Kollel will include the following:
- Daily night seder (dedicated chaburot)
- Daily gemara bekiut seder (Tzurba D'Rabbanan)
- Mishnah Berurah independent study project
- Independent weekly parsha review project
- Training to prepare and deliver shiurim
- Guest speakers, including distinguished poskim from REITS and Roshei Yeshiva from Eretz Yisrael
TABC is looking for self starters and interested students who are committed to growth in Torah inside and outside the classroom experience. You may apply to the TABC Leadership Kollel through the admissions application.